Thursday 14 July 2011

Who Am I?

I am a prodomme and author, check out my sites: howtobeadomme.com and mistresssays.com.

I am a lifestyle domme only in the sense that I am a woman in charge or my life, my household and my business. I do not live with slaves chained to my wall, but I encourage others to do so if they love it! Bdsm is an expression of love, emotions and of course sexuality. It is a theatre or an art in which we transform everyday situations into playful, fun fantasy. It is a world in which a demure woman or big businessman can be a whore for a day, or a petite trans person can run the show in black leather.   
I am so happy to have finally started my blog, I have a lot to share with you. This will be my little morning escape, I need a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment