Thursday 14 July 2011

Booking with a Dominatrix

After many years of dealing with clients I have had the urge many times to try and educate men on how to properly communicate with us. Granted some don't care, while the ones reading this probably already know how to do it properly. It's the others in between I am addressing now.
The bottom line is that when potential clients are contacting us they are in a fantasy head space which makes them unable to communicate effectively. Some who contact me are not serious and do not really have money or the intention of showing up. In my book I repeat that there is only one type of client dommes need, those who can book and show up to appointments for sessions.
It doesn't sound hard does it? Truthfully, it may be. Men often have to hide their visits and their communication with us from wives, friends co-workers etc.  So making and keeping an appointment is not that easy. Often however they don't show up, don't apologize, get blacklisted, and nobody wins.
If they can't swing it and or show up, they should not be wasting our time. We take many risks too in order to do what we do.
I created a video with one of my subs to illustrate the proper way to communicate with a dommes:
http://www.youtube.com/user/EvangellineDubois

Here's an example of an email I would take seriously:

Dear Ms Dubois,
I am interested to see you at 4pm on July 30, for corporal punishment. Please tell me if you are free and if you have any questions or directions for me.
Yours,
Michael Black

See how a simple and courteous email can be to the point and effective?

No comments:

Post a Comment